RP Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We don't just embrace insanity here. We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Family Tromperie

Go down 
+5
Shui Zane
Moonlight Bloodrose
Searath
Ginger
Ceeyena
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginger

Ginger

The Family Tromperie - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:51 pm

"Thank you! Something tells me this is gonna be a great first day." Maggie said beaming. "I'd better go get ready, with the clothes the Tromperie's got for me It's going to take a while." She giggled though she made no attempt to go to her room and just stood there with Ethan.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonious Ivy

Pandemonious Ivy

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:56 pm

Alaric

Alaric had dozed off, but with the noise coming from the group, he woke up later on. He got up feeling sore from the uncomfortable position he fell asleep in. He slid his headphones around his neck and picked his bass up too. The boy, then proceeded to wearily trudge out of the woods and into a clearing where he saw a few other kids. Not feeling particularly talkative he gave a terse wave and turned towards the house and slumped in that direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:04 pm

"Everyone else is awake it seems. And I wanted to see what happened to you after you went out tonight. It seems somebody didn't like something you did," she giggled pulling at the blanket. "So how bad was it?"
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:11 pm

Feeling half asleep, sore, and super cranky; Percy pulled his blankets back. "I'm not everyone else; I'm sleeping." but aware that she was not going to leave he finally opened his eyes and looked at her. Then he laid his head back on the bed, closed his eyes, and told her "I honestly don't remember everything that happened. I was drinking with some guys I met and had a run in with a biker guy that didn't like his girl talking to me earlier that day... I woke up in the alley with a few cuts and a headache... Can I go back to sleep now?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/brewedgaming/bg

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:36 pm

"Fine. You have about two hours until you have to get up," she said as she handed him his pillow and started towards the door. "Oh, and next time, try not to get so drunk that you don't remember to make sure the girl you're flirting with is actually single." She closed the door behind her as she left.
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:00 am

Percy took his pillow and grumbled... "Why does everyone feel the need to tell me what to do?" He jammed the pillow down on his head. After stewing for a moment longer he lifted it up and said "And she started it!" Then jammed the pillow back down again.

Dei saw Maya coming out of Percy's room as she stood opening her own door. I Guess Percy's home now... she thought to herself. Then fully stepped into her room, shut the door behind her and crashed on her bed. Time for a nap. She just hoped she'd wake up in time to throw herself together before school.

Grant had no real intention of changing his schedule. He continued on with his morning routine as if there had been no interruption to it, or new additions to the household.

He was focusing on flexing each muscle of his body, and holding himself in a steady position. He moved himself from a warrior one pose to a warrior two in a fluid motion, and then held it; again; focusing on each muscle individually... He continued on like this until he was satisfied. Just short of breaking a sweat. Then he sat at his desk and read the next chapter in the first book on his desk... 1984. He'd read this one once last summer, and enjoyed it thoroughly. But one chapter was all he would allow himself today before collecting his things and heading to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:41 am

Nimiane sighed ,watching people come and go,before she went up to her room ,Seeing teagan was still asleep she sat at her desk to draw .

Harrison was out in the living room reading one of the three books he was carrying with him.Black hair hanging in his eyes as he read.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

Location : I'm behind you, the shadow you can't seem to lose, the stalker you never see, the person you never think to blame, the fewling you get when walking alone at night that makes you want to run, the wind that comes out of no whete, the man hold the kinfe with your blood on it. I am death, and death is where I am.

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:23 am

“Oh, well you better go then.” Said Ethan, who really did want her to go, then after a second he said, "If you get done soon, maybe we could go for a walk before school.” He didnt add, that he was never on time anyway. Ethan also didn't say that most of the family left early as well.
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:38 am

"Yea, I should." Maggie reluctantly agreed. "That sounds nice, I'll definitely hurry." She smiled at him and quickly gave him a one armed hug before hurrying off to her room to get ready. She hated leaving him, but she had to get ready, once in her room she tossed the clock on the bed. Then hurried to her closet and threw the doors open. She was grateful that the bulb in the closet still worked. she began sorting through the outfits before choosing a simple cream flowered dress that went down to about mid calf and grabbed a pair of cream colored flats to go with it.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

Location : I'm behind you, the shadow you can't seem to lose, the stalker you never see, the person you never think to blame, the fewling you get when walking alone at night that makes you want to run, the wind that comes out of no whete, the man hold the kinfe with your blood on it. I am death, and death is where I am.

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:02 am

As soon as she was out of sight he turned around and went back to his room and got his phone, sending a text to Zach.

"Are you at the lake?"

Unaware Calli still had Zachs phone. Ethan then turned around and walked to Maggies room, reading sgih, he started to laugh as she came back out.
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:10 am

"What's wrong? Is my dress inside out or something?" Maggie asked feeling unselfconscious when she heard Ethan laughing and immediately blushed and grabbed her arms, as if to keep warm. "I can change..." She said and started to turn to go back into her room.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:27 pm

Ethan grabbed her arm and gently to him, until her back was pressed against chest as he pointed to sgin on the door. He then said "You are amazingly bueatiful, the sgin is whats funny." He, had realized what he said, till it was out, when then caused him to start blushing.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
Admin
Moonlight Bloodrose

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:19 pm

Kara had been trying to sleep, but found it too difficult. Realizing how late it was getting, she decided she would just get up now. She didn't want to miss the first day of school for sleeping in. She stepped quietly out of her room and wandered a bit, getting a little lost along the way.
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:54 pm

Maggie couldn't help but blush when Ethan pulled her to him. "Oh, I'd forgotten I wrote that." She giggled, reveling in Ethan grasp. "You really think I'm beautiful?" She asked and turned her head enough to see that he was blushing too. "You're so sweet." She whispered to him and gave him a kiss on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
grim29

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:38 pm

Grim woke up for the first time in this new home. he hadn't slept that well that night. his room was still bare except for his suitcase. the family had explained that everyone was special here. it would be nice to be somewhere he didn't have to hide. getting up he went to the mirror above the dresser. he looked like hell. bags under his eyes a few pimples breaking out and just generally bad. starting at his chin he smoothed his hands over his face. when he looked back in the mirror he was perfect again. smileing he adjusted a tooth that was a bit crooked. "much better." he got dressed in one of the few sets of street clothes he had and left his room to find breakfast where ever the kitchen was in this place.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:11 am

Ethan was stunned by the kiss on the cheej, but only to pulled of it by his phone vibrating.

Zach got the text and repliled. "Yes, and if your comming by, Calli needs clothes." Zach, did mention Trent on purpous.

Ethan looked at the message, then at Maggie and said, "stay right here." Then disappeared to Cassi/Calli's room and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
grim29

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:09 pm

coming out of his room grim looked around for someone to ask directions. he saw a guy banging on another door on the hall.

"'ey! where is the chow line around here" he called to the guy "and when does the bus or whatever run." mumbling to himself "i really hate moving someplace new"
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:34 pm

"Okay." Maggoe agreed and felt kind of heavy hearted when when Ethan let goof her and took off. 'He'll be back, or else he wouldn't have told me to wait here.' She thought to herself and leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:55 am

Nimiane still had foo din a the kitchen ,which she had overed to keep it allwarm,moving over to teagens bed to wake the red,and then leave the room with harrison as teagen woke.
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 3:47 am

******* A Few Hours Later ********

"THE BUS WILL BE HERE IN 5 MINUTES! IF YOU HAVEN'T EATEN, IT'S TOO LATE! EVERYONE GET YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!" Dei shouted to the household from the front door. "IF YOU'RE GOING TO DRIVE YOURSELF! DON'T BE LATE!... And somebody wake up Percy!" She was already on her way up the stairs, she kinda felt she should do it herself, or he might get left behind... again.

Percy rolled over and continued to snore lightly as time ticked on.

Grant was collecting his things when Dei started her morning call. His eye twitched ever so slightly as he straightened his gloves and picked up his school supplies. This was going to be a long day.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:23 am

Ethan, Zach and Trent were all waiting for the bus already, there already knew not to be late.

Carter grabbed his backpack and his normal laptop case and went downstairs, then outside to the bus stop.
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:55 am

Maggie had grabbed the school supplies that she could find and hurried down to where Ethan and some of the others were waiting for the bus. "Hey Ethan, I miss much?" She asked as a notebook slipped from her grasp and clattered to the floor and she looked down and frowned at it, she could have sworn that was the 100th time this morning. She noticed someone else had a laptop, or at least the case and she knew she'd get herself one as soon as she could afford one herself.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
Admin
Moonlight Bloodrose

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:47 pm

Kara quickly grabbed her bag that she had prepared while being unable to sleep and hurried down the stairs. She stepped out the door to the bus stop, looking shyly at the others that stood there. Silently, she gave a little nod to Carter as a greeting and readjusted her bag strap on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:32 pm

"Who's missing?" Maelle thought out loud looking up from where she was sitting on the ground. The new people were throwing her off and she was trying to remember who rode the bus and who drove. "You two are going to have to go to the office when we get to school," she told Kara and Maggie.
Back to top Go down
grim29

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:09 am

grim came flying out the door to meet the others to catch the bus. "hi....any idea what the teachers are going to be like here?" he asked a little uncomfortably.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Family Tromperie
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next