RP Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We don't just embrace insanity here. We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Family Tromperie

Go down 
+5
Shui Zane
Moonlight Bloodrose
Searath
Ginger
Ceeyena
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

The Family Tromperie - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:05 am

Nimiane giggled" well for one hes a pathological flirt. two he is indeed really cute and...like edible ...at least in my mind"she shrugs pulling her finger away as the wound healed after her finger tip had heated up a bit*hes the one that owns the van out front...and warning dont screw with his van..Percy also controls the weather.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:38 am

"Two questions," Maelle said entering the kitchen. "First, who screamed? And second, whose bright idea was it to make breakfast before 4 am?" She looked around, "And who is actually asleep other than Percy? Did he come home drunk again? We don't need him hungover in the morning."

Last edited by Serenity on Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:44 am

"Aren't most guys?" Maggie asked raising her eyebrow, though it was apparent that Ethan wasn't. "Wouldn't that be incest!?" She asked making a face of mock horror then laughed ignoring the heat coming from the girls finger. "Good to know, and I wasn't planing on messing with it." She said, she always hated it when people messed with stuff that wasn't theirs. "That's pretty cool, is that why the weather was so bad earlier?" She asked now looking at her healed finger. She could feel the heat coming into her cheeks when someone else came into the kitchen. "I...I'm sorry." She stammered, unable to face the girl. "I had a bad dream." Se said and wrapped her arms around herself. "I'll just be going now, I should get ready for school." She said before walking towards the door way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:58 am

"It's okay Maggie," Maelle said grabbing the girl's arm. "School doesn't start for a few hours so it doesn't really make sense to get ready now," she told her calmly. "I'm Maelle. Sounds like Michael. You can call me Maya or Mike. Or Bitch if you want. I don't mind." She laughed. "I'm sorry, I've been woken up every night this week for one reason or another. The people in this house don't know how to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:19 am

Maggie couldn't help but flinch when Maelle grabbed her arm, it was pure instinct. "It's nice to meet you Maelle, and I am sorry that I woke you up." She said apologizing to her. "I know the feeling." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:21 am

Nimiane shrugged and spoke"most of us DON'T sleep..and no he didnt exactly come home drunk just got his ass kicked once again...."she shrugs" And I cook this early considering most people in this household are up early...there food nice and warm if you want some."
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

Location : I'm behind you, the shadow you can't seem to lose, the stalker you never see, the person you never think to blame, the fewling you get when walking alone at night that makes you want to run, the wind that comes out of no whete, the man hold the kinfe with your blood on it. I am death, and death is where I am.

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:44 pm

It took Ethan all of five minutes to find Carter sitting on the roof outside his room writing something. Carter didn't bother looking up, Ethan knew he pretty much hyper-aware from never sleeping.

"Ethan, you almost got caught."

"I know, but......"

"But nothing, you know what would happen if most of the other knew about your power."

"Carter, she needed help, atleast with her I could help instead if being told to fuck off."

Carter mused for a second, of course, Ethan would relate it back to not being able to help Zach, in fact Carter doubted Ethan knew everything Zach went through.

"Do you like her?"

"What?"

"Anwser the question."

Ethan paused, he wasnt sure, he want be around her, but he didn't really know her. "I don't know, but I think in time I think I will.“

"Okay then. Just becareful."

Ethan nodded before heading back downstairs.

Carter sighed, he had no ideawhen he had taken up the role his and Zach elder brother, but it happened shortly after they arrived.
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:13 pm

Maggie was becoming uncomfortable with the growing tension in the room. "Uh. I need to go set my clock back up in my room." She said making an excuse before slipping out the door and into the living room where she grabbed her clock then made a beeline for the stairs. She'd never been good with tension.
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:18 pm

After her hot shower, Dei dressed and headed back to her room. When she stepped out of the bathroom she spotted Maggie coming up the stairs with her clock in hand. Dei smiled "Hey Maggie,"she said hoping not to startle the girl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/brewedgaming/bg
Searath

Searath

Location : I'm behind you, the shadow you can't seem to lose, the stalker you never see, the person you never think to blame, the fewling you get when walking alone at night that makes you want to run, the wind that comes out of no whete, the man hold the kinfe with your blood on it. I am death, and death is where I am.

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:24 pm

Ethan nearly walked into Maggie, stopping less then a foot from her. Grinning he said"We've got to stop meeting like this. Not that I mind being this close to you." Ethan, more nervous joking then flirting, But he like her, atleast he thought he did.
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:30 pm

Maggie looked up when she heard her name. "Hi, uh, Dei, right?" She asked, there were so many names to memorize in the family and she doubted she'd even put a dent in learning them. "You wouldn't happen to know where the light bulbs are would you? I, uh, kinda had a mishap with the ones in my room." She blushed and looked up when she heard Ethan. "I don't know, I kinda like it." She said smiling at him, though her question to him earlier was still nagging at her, or really his response.
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:32 pm

Out of nowhere, Ethan came walking up and looked like he was about to walk into Maggie, She grinned and almost laughed at their meeting. "Good morning Ethan. The light bulbs are in kitchen, I can show you where they are later. Have a good day you two."She said before turning to continue on to her room.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:36 pm

Ethan watch Dei leave, not moving, once she was gone he spoke very quitely asking "Did I do something wrong?" Noticing Maggie seamed bothered by something, suddenly worried he screwed up somehow......
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:44 pm

"Thank you Dei." Maggie said as Dei left them alone. "No, it's okay, I can probably hang out with someone else at school." She shrugged, though she really had wanted it to be Ethan.
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:53 pm

Van wrote:
Sitting on the edge of his bed, Grant worked at straightening out a crease in his pajamas. It was shortly after 3 am and Grant was about to start his morning routine. First he'd mediate for 27 minutes, and then he's do some stretches, after that he'd read a chapter in whichever novel was next on the shelf, followed by a shower and then breakfast and then he would study while watching the news until it was time to go to school. He didn't get anything from this, he actually tried to not remember the information he was taking in. He did it because it was stable and he understood the routine. Slowly he stood up and smoothed the wrinkles from his bed, smiled to himself "Screw routine." He draped his robe over his bed frame as he always did and then began...

"... 19... 20...21..." Grant counted quietly to himself as he pushed his body away from the floor. There was hardly enough room in here to do more than pushups, so he did his pushups religiously. After his muscles had warmed up; he'd start his stretches. No one really knew what he did in his room all day. He mostly kept to himself, not wanting to mingle with everyday riff-raff. There were a few whom he deemed worthy to speak with regularly, but the others were too immature in his mind. Deep down, though he didn't want to admit it, he did actually care for each of his adopted siblings like family, but that sort of thing was unproductinve and didn't yeild any concrete gain. "35." He got up and moved his chair out of the way.
Slowly he bent forward to touch his toes breathing deeply when there was a light rap on the door. He stood abruptly; Put his night shirt over himself and was working on buttoning it... "One moment." he answered. Then he grabbed his robe; "Please come in."

Dei peeked her head through the door. "I just wanted to make sure you were up. There are still a few hours until school, but with all the new adoptees; I thought you might want to shower early, at least until you can figure out their routine."

"I thank you." Grant responded. "It was very kind of you to think of me in that respect. I will organize my schedule accordingly." With that; he gave her a curt bow of his head, to which she smiled and did the same before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:57 pm

"Oh." Said Ethan, he had been hoping to hang out her more. "I though that we could......" He began to trail off, as it dawn on him that she might not like him, he had fight not to blush. "Nevermind, you probally make freinds at school anyway...." The regert was clear in his tone.
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:05 pm

"Wait..." Maggie couldn't help but notice the way he was acting. "I asked you in the kitchen if you wanted to hang out, but when I turned around you were gone." She explained. "I thought it meant you didn't want to." She said looking away. "I've never been good at making friends." She admitted quietly, almost embarrassed by it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:03 pm

L_A_L wrote:
Nimiane shrugged and spoke"most of us DON'T sleep..and no he didnt exactly come home drunk just got his ass kicked once again...."she shrugs" And I cook this early considering most people in this household are up early...there food nice and warm if you want some."

"Actually, most of you just sleep during your classes. And who actually eats this early? It's not exactly the best idea if you don't have to be on the bus until 7:20. I know a lot of people get up early in this house, but normally only three or four are up this early," Maelle pointed out. "And I would appreciate it if you stopped with the attitude for once. I've been here as long as you have and I know the people and their schedules just as well," she told Nim walking out of the kitchen. She walked back up the stairs and knocked on Percy's door.
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:56 pm

Percy heard the knock on his door, so eyed his clock. It was still far too early to be awake, so he ignored it and pressed the pillow back down over his head.
Back to top Go down
Luciana

Luciana

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:21 pm

"It's fine." Calli said looking at Trent and then turning to Zach, "Thanks, but if you're cold, I'll be fine. I'm the ice queen after all." She added in a cheesy voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:28 pm

Hearing no response, Maelle let herself in. "Knocking is only a courtesy, Percy. If you don't answer, I'm going to assume I can come in," she told him walking towards his bed. "So, how much of an idiot were you tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:30 pm

He refused to raise the pillow, so his response came back muffled. "Go away. I'm sleeping."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:36 pm

"I'm not leaving," she said grabbing the pillow. "You should know by now that I don't give up easily. How many drinks did it take for you to talk to the girl who kicked your ass?"
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:39 pm

Having the pillow viciously ripped from his grasp; Percy rolled over and away from her. "I don't recall having got my ass kicked... nor do I remember any girl doing the kicking." He pulled his blankets up to his ears. "Is there some reason you're in my room before God wakes up?"
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:45 pm

Ethan said, with abit too enthusim "I would love too." Still, yet to move.

Zach sighed and said "Calli, take the jacket, im not as soaked as you." Zach said, hearing a feint sound comming from the woods.

"No your not." Muttered Trent, who was freezing but tried not to show it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Family Tromperie
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next