RP Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We don't just embrace insanity here. We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Family Tromperie

Go down 
+5
Shui Zane
Moonlight Bloodrose
Searath
Ginger
Ceeyena
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

The Family Tromperie Empty
PostSubject: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:37 pm

Jan 5th. Tomorrow is the first day back to school after Winter Break. The School year is half over, and this Sophomore year is shaping up quite strange… Not more strange than other years… just strange in other ways.

Dei couldn’t sleep so gave up trying at around 2:15am. Something was amiss in the household; too many lights were burning at this hour, and the whirr of their electrical currents was bothering her sleep. Quickly she threw on a heavy sweatshirt over her pajamas and slowly crept down the stairs. Her socked feet made quite whispers on the wood of the floor. As she paused at the foot of the stairs she caught a glimpse of the wind lashing the trees at the windows. Either a storm was brewing or Percy was in a bad mood. Or both. The lights were on in the hall and shown under the door to the kitchen Dei paused there listening to the voices on the other side.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/brewedgaming/bg
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:45 pm

Maggie May was still in her room, she was lucky enough to be given her own, sleeping and having a nightmare. She was reliving some of her previous beatings and the lights in her room, along with any other electronic item, was quickly turning on and off with the beating of her heart. She was whimpering, crying and shaking vigorously with terror.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

Location : I'm behind you, the shadow you can't seem to lose, the stalker you never see, the person you never think to blame, the fewling you get when walking alone at night that makes you want to run, the wind that comes out of no whete, the man hold the kinfe with your blood on it. I am death, and death is where I am.

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:52 pm

Ethan sat at the table across from Cater, whom was of course still awake. Cater was half-way paying attetion to Ethans prattle, and half-way typing on his phone. Ethan was asking something, but Carter had noticed dei stand there.

"Sorry to wake Dei." Ethans attetion shot up, the last thing he wanted was upset Dei, sigh he mutter "Sorry" under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:57 pm

Surprised that they knew she was there listening at the other side of the door, Dei pushed it open all the way. "You're alright. There are a lot of lights on is all. I don't want to interrupt." She tried to smile at them, and lingered in the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
Admin
Moonlight Bloodrose

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:00 am

Kara had been wandering the halls, unable to sleep, when she heard voices in the kitchen. She moved closer and saw Dei standing in the doorway. She hung back, not really wanting to interrupt anything.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

Location : I'm behind you, the shadow you can't seem to lose, the stalker you never see, the person you never think to blame, the fewling you get when walking alone at night that makes you want to run, the wind that comes out of no whete, the man hold the kinfe with your blood on it. I am death, and death is where I am.

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:13 am

Carter grinned and said "Ethan was just prattling on about school, hes worried about Zach, who is passed out right now, and I was just checking on the market." All of which Carter said without looking up from his phone.

Ethan looked horrifed at Carters bluntness, sighing he said, "I wasn't prattling, and I'm not worried. I'm just......" Worried, Ethan said to himself, but he wouldn't admit that his brother was slowly losing it and facing a breakdown.
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:20 am

Nimiane,Harrison and Teagen were all basicly night owls so they wouldnt off been sleeping anyways,

But while Harrision stayed up in their shared room,reading with his desk light focused upon his bed,showing the tons of books.Teagan and Niniame were busy arguing in hushed tones as they walked through the house ending up in the room where Dei,Ethan and
carter were talking,the two passing the girl who seemed to be trying to hide.,both stopping inches from deis back.

Nimiane ,the ever so gentle soul that she is spoke first "Ah couldn't sleep either Dei? ...the same question to you Carter and Ethan" where as teagen spoke rashly to the one who seemed to her to be hiding [color=indigo]"Oh quit hiding Im pretty sure Dei can tell your there"She seemed to snap with a growl of annoyance before she turned to nimiane and stormed back to there bedrrom.

Nimiane sighs shaking her head " grumpy ass bitch...."she muttered shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:26 am

Dei Yawned and turned to see Kara, Nimiane and Teagen (who was walking off) then smiled again. "Well good morning household." She said to them, and then stepped into the kitchen and out of the way. "Hey, did anyone notice Percy's mood when he went to bed, or has he not gone to bed?... " She thought a moment "Or is he not even home?" Instead of waiting for an answer she went over to the window and peered out through the curtains.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
Admin
Moonlight Bloodrose

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:27 am

Kara shied away when Teagan spoke. "I'm not hiding," she murmured, shrinking back further. She was still new here and was pretty shy around the others.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:53 am

Carter again answered with out looking up from his phone "I'm checking the markets, and I don't recall seeing Percy since this time yesturday." Carter, of course didn't have to point out that the U.S markets, were closed.

Ethan, sliently stood up before slipping out, he did exactly like this many people.
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:56 am

Dei looked away from the window and smiled at Kara. "And why can't you sleep? strange house?"
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
Admin
Moonlight Bloodrose

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:59 am

Kara blanched a little at being addressed. "Um... Y-Yes... And I've never really been able to sleep well..."
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:24 am

Percy sighed and leaned his head back on the headrest of his front seat. As he sat listening to the putter of the engine of his van he went over the events of the last several hours.

It started off innocent enough. He had just wanted to get away and act his age for a while... away from family. He'd slipped away in his van when no one was needing him around noon. He'd been at the lake wasting time and reading a book all morning before that. He drove into the city around 2 or so. He parked the van and walked around downtown window shopping. That may have been where the trouble started... It was innocent flirting, and she'd started it. That guy on the Harley wasn't too happy about it, but Percy'd backed off as soon as the guy looked his way. Played it off well, he thought. Then later... at the bar... after a few too many drinks... and talking a little too much smack.... He woke up on the concrete in an ally with his arm bleeding and a horrible headache. He still hadn't seen his face, it hurt like hell though. All he knew was that he was cold and in pain, and he had to find his van. He vowed this was the last time he went bar hopping with people he'd just met.

Percy lifted his head and looked at the clock. It said 12:00 still... Damn, he was supposed to get that fixed. He looked out the window at the violent wind, noticing it had subsided some. He was sobering up. After some time he talked himself into sitting up, then turned back onto the road and headed home.
He turned to just his running lights when he pulled in the drive.
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:35 am

Nimiane Sat up tilting her head"Oh Percys home"she sighed with a giggle"...and i do beleive hes been in another scuffle..." she had absentmindly scanned percys body for injuries as she did with any Tromperie family member .She sat upon a stool to wait for Percy to come in.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:38 am

Trent, was laying on the bottom of the pool sleeping, most because only an idoit would try and sleep in the house. Trent woke up the second he felt the water move, some one had done something to disrput the other wise peaceful water.

Carter, finally put his phone in his pocket before saying. "Isnt there school in like eight hour? Shouldn't most of you be alseep?"

Ethan was talking down the hall when he heard some to make him pause, it sounded like a wimper.
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:42 am

Maggie shot upright and let out an ear splitting scream just as yet another fist was coming down on her in her nightmare. All the extra emotion and power flowing through her over powered and busted the light bulbs in her room and one out in the hall, it also fried her alarm clock. When she stopped screaming she wrapped her arms around her middle and started crying and rested her head in her knees.
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:55 am

Dei wasn't sure she could handle someone else messing with the electricity in the house. It was messing with her as well, but she was determined to be peaceable and try and help Maggie as much as she could... If she could at all. Dei had shut her eyes tightly when the power surged, she felt the pain that Maggie was giving off. It brought tears to her eyes when she heard the girl scream. "I'm sorry you can't sleep Kara. But as you can see; we don't sleep much around here either. But if you can think of anything that may help you sleep, I'll see if we can accommodate you." She smiled and could feel the bags starting to grow under her eyes.

Percy Parked his Van in it's usual spot in front of the house and killed the engine. Stumbling out the door, he noticed he'd parked a little more than askew and laughed out loud then kicked the tire. Just then it started to rain over the property. Percy stood there feeling the water running down his face and touching each of his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:59 am

The door would open next,seeing As nimiane had went and opened it,She stood with a hand on her hip, her loose blonde curls framing her face slightly, Ice blue eyes sparkling with amusement "Percy get your ass in here before you catch yourself a cold...and before you freak out any passing people for your random laughing in the rain like a mad man..."

Last edited by L_A_L on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
Admin
Moonlight Bloodrose

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:00 am

Kara winced when she heard a girl's scream. "Oh... No, that's okay... I'll be fine." She turned to go back to her room to see if maybe she could get some sleep before school. She saw Ethan ahead and slowed down a bit, wondering what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:08 am

Ethan heard the scream thr loudest, as it came from the room next to him. In a split second choice, Ethan kicked the door in to check on the girl who he knew was a new arrival. "Are you okay?" Ethan asked in his typically calm voice. He was temped to lace his voice with enough power to calm her down but effect free-will.

Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:14 am

Maggie flinched when her door was kicked in. "It was unlocked." She said softly and sniffled. "I'll be fine." She answered, it was the most she'd spoken to anyone person at one time since she arrived, and wiped her sleeve across her face to try to remove the tears.
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:19 am

Percy smiled up at the blond girl yelling at him, he squinted up at her through the rain and put on his most innocent and charming smile. "I won't catch cold. I'm doing my rain dance." He said and then did a spin. "Don't you want to join me?" He asked and held a hand out in her direction. "Come on, no one'll see. No one's out at this hour anyway." He goaded.

Dei smiled as Kara left the kitchen. Then she smiled and dug the candles out of their drawer. she lit and put them up along the hall, then headed back to bed.
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:24 am

Nimiane laughed coming out to join him,He Tee and Pants quickly succumbing to the rain as well as her curls as she walked to him and grabbed his face ,probbing wounds gently with hher fingers as they were warmer than normal as she healed him." You odd mad man...whoses girl did ya hit on this time
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
Admin
Moonlight Bloodrose

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:27 am

Kara watched Ethan kick down the door and hesitantly moved closer, peeking around the door to see a girl she didn't remember seeing before. 'She must've been the one screaming,' she thought. 'And he just busted in to check on her... How heroic.'
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:36 am

Percy let her touch his face to heal his wounds as they slowly spun in the rain. "I resent that you assume I hit on some girl." He smiled a million dollar smile, then winced at the heat on his face. "I'll have you know I did not instigate anything.... I think." He reached up and brushed her wet hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie Empty

Back to top Go down

The Family Tromperie
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next