RP Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We don't just embrace insanity here. We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Family Tromperie

Go down 
+5
Shui Zane
Moonlight Bloodrose
Searath
Ginger
Ceeyena
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Ginger

Ginger

The Family Tromperie - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:45 am

"Right." Maggie nodded already guessing as much. She then turned to Grim. "I went and asked the same thing earlier and was told they were like teachers." She said and nudged Ethan playfully accusing him for the answer.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
Admin
Moonlight Bloodrose

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:14 pm

Kara nodded silently and stared off, waiting patiently for the bus. She jumped a little when Grim appeared out of nowhere, but she didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

Location : I'm behind you, the shadow you can't seem to lose, the stalker you never see, the person you never think to blame, the fewling you get when walking alone at night that makes you want to run, the wind that comes out of no whete, the man hold the kinfe with your blood on it. I am death, and death is where I am.

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:12 pm

"That's, because they are. Teachers are teacher the less you mess with them the better your life is." Said Ethan as maggie nudged him. Grinning he said "Its not that big a school, we all have lunch together, and P.E unless you take a sport."

Carter was getting bored, so he took his phone out and began flippong though screens until he was on a music site, he very promtly put in headphones and began to drown everything out.

Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:02 pm

"I've been 'home' schooled my whole life, till now, so I know next to nothing about real teachers." Maggie shrugged. "Sports," She said wrinkling her nose, "Aren't my forte, so I'll be staying away from them." She said rubbing the scars on her arms, which thanks to Ethan she thought came from childhood games, though they really came from beatings at the orphanage.
Back to top Go down
grim29

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:06 pm

"meh, P.E. can't be that much different from P.T. never was much for sports and i suppose that here the teachers can't tell you to drop and give them 20." Grim thought for a minute. and decided that a vehicle to drive to school might be nice. "so whats the nearest city from here and how far away is it. I'd like to do some shopping." he failed to mention that would be after he robbed one of the banks.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

Location : I'm behind you, the shadow you can't seem to lose, the stalker you never see, the person you never think to blame, the fewling you get when walking alone at night that makes you want to run, the wind that comes out of no whete, the man hold the kinfe with your blood on it. I am death, and death is where I am.

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:56 am

Blair, walked of course he looked different then he did a week ago. He apoeared to be sixteen or seventeen, no one knew how old he really was, expect he was fun to be around. Very carefully he walked up Maelle and said "Boo." Very loudly, trying to scare her, not sure if she saw him approch or not.
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:10 pm

Dei's fist hit the door once and Percy flew out of bed by the third knock he yanked open the door and flew to the bathroom.

Before Dei finished knocking, Percy caught her off guard by flying out of his room and running to the bathroom, leaving a trail of bar stench and old rain in his wake, then slammed the door behind him. She stood there with her eyes wide for a moment before collecting herself. She walked to the bathroom door and shouted through, so Percy could hear her over the sound of water. "Percy! Hurry up! We have 'bout 4 minutes!" She listened for a response. "K." Was all she got, so she rolled her eyes and went downstairs to wait with everyone else.

As soon as the door slammed shut behind Dei downstairs, Percy was out of the shower, holding up his black jeans running back across the hall. He quick grabbed a jacket, his school bag, a shirt and some shoes and started dressing as he ran for the door. He knew if he was late or in trouble again, the sheriff would get involved, and they might start digging, and then his parents with all the kids would be found out, and if they were to be found out; he didn't want that hanging over his head. He would just leave, but he couldn't justify it. So he booked it for the door, making it out as the bus pulled to a stop.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/brewedgaming/bg

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:51 am

"Blair, how many times have I told you that you aren't going to scare me? If I remember correctly--and I do--the count is up to 34. And that's just in the past week," Maelle told him, standing up. "You've scared me once since I've been here," she reminded him, bending down to grab her bag. "And that was only because you were standing outside the bathroom after I got out of the shower."
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:08 pm

"That was an accident, and you know it. But have faith I will win one day. Maybe. Hopefully. Most likely not. But I shall try." For dramatic effect, the skin pygemnts in Blairs hand chaged from blue, to red, to orange, back to his,lightly tanned color. Grinning he said "So who all here is new, so I know not kill you in your sleep." The sad part is, Blair kept a perfect calm face.
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:27 pm

Maggie's eyes widened when she heard Blair's comment to the newcomers, which included herself, and shrank away from him and into Ethan's side. The fact he was so calm about it, both, disturbed and frightened her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:02 pm

"You might try, but you shall never succeed," Maelle laughed. "And will you stop doing that. You're gonna scare someone," she scolded him, getting on the bus. "Let's see, the girl over there with brown hair," she answered, pointing to Maggie. "Oh, and the girl with black hair."
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 am

Blair sighed and said frowning "But teasing them is whart I'm good at. Besides, you never know it might happen." Of course most of the family knew Blair was -mostly harmless- but no one asked about his past but eveyone knew he was older then eighteen.

Ethan insintivly pulled maggie to him, knowing Blair was joking yet wanting to protect her none the less. Sigh he said "It's fine maggie, hes just joking. However you should see him fight."
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:38 am

Maggie was quickly comforted by just being close to Ethan. "Thanks." She whispered to him. "He's good?" She guessed and took another look at Blair then back to Ethan. "We should find a seat before the others fill them up." She teased, hiding the fact that she was nervous about the school she'd now be going to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Family Tromperie
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8