RP Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We don't just embrace insanity here. We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Family Tromperie

Go down 
+5
Shui Zane
Moonlight Bloodrose
Searath
Ginger
Ceeyena
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

The Family Tromperie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:39 am

She rolled her eyes" uhhuh Sure Percy. she spun with him in small circles alsomost absentmindly as if used to doing this.her holding stil when he brushed hair from her face as she continued speaking anyways with a small stutter that vanishes after a few stammers t-then how did you get all banged up liek some bully beat you?
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

Location : I'm behind you, the shadow you can't seem to lose, the stalker you never see, the person you never think to blame, the fewling you get when walking alone at night that makes you want to run, the wind that comes out of no whete, the man hold the kinfe with your blood on it. I am death, and death is where I am.

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:41 am

Ethan had years of experince of dealing with Zach, he knew not move too fast or try and touch her until she trusted him. "Most doors in this house arn't, and it was quicker to kick it in. Which I'm sorry about by the way, but I had to make sure you where okay." He stayed perfect still, his hands inside his pants pockets.

Carter headed a crash and said "What was that?" Know it probally woke everyone up.
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:43 am

Percy let his hand fall away from her face and stood there smiling at her as the rain began to lighten. "You probably wouldn't believe me if I told you. Hell, I wouldn't believe it myself." He stopped dancing and looked at her straight on. "Now, how about we get you out of these wet clothes?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/brewedgaming/bg
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:49 am

She shakes her head and then giggles "Try me...Although first!" she stepped forward plucking his keys from him,heading to his van,in which she got in and parked it NEATLY.,shutting it off and jumping from the seat walking back to him ,she handed him the key""You too go change Percy..Ill talk to you after you've change and i've change and then you can tell me she nodded walking back in to the house and straight to her room ro change.Her soon ending up walking to Percys room,Her in a fresh pair of jeans and a tee that had rainy day bear on it.
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:53 am

"It's just a door." Maggie shrugged and for the first time she looked up at him. "I'm not gonna bite you know." She said and moved over offering a place for him to sit. She looked over at her alarm clock to see what time it was only to find it was fried and sighed. "What time is it?" She asked hoping she hadn't woken anyone.
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:54 am

Percy half laughed as she parked his van properly and then watched her walk back into the house. He let it stop raining, and gave up on the heavy wind. After it was calm he sighed and headed up to his room. As soon as he got inside, he shut the door and crashed on his bed. He was out before he hit the pillow, completely forgetting that Nimiane was waiting to hear his made up story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/brewedgaming/bg
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:03 am

She Knocked on his door a few times and after no answer she had tried to open it.finding it was unlocked she had opened the door name coming from her mouth Percy.... the 'y' almost silent as she saw that Percy had basicly crashed,still in the wet clothes...With a smile in her eyes and on her lips she went to a closet in the hall fetching on of the warm quilts she had helped Mrs. Tromperie make,She went into the room and Covered Percy with it,watching him for a moment or two before hurrying from the room,shutting the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

Location : I'm behind you, the shadow you can't seem to lose, the stalker you never see, the person you never think to blame, the fewling you get when walking alone at night that makes you want to run, the wind that comes out of no whete, the man hold the kinfe with your blood on it. I am death, and death is where I am.

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:09 am

Ethan laughed and said "Not biting, sounds like a good idea." He slow sat down beside her before saying, "Are you sure your okay? And its fiften minutes till three a.m."

Trent, ignored who ever was messing with the pool until he hearded "Trent. Get up here." He slow rose to the surface see Zach standing there with a towel, and a change of clothes. "Where are we going?"

Zach shrugged and said "Anywhere." And left it at that.

Carter walked up behind Kara and whisper "Ethan, is something else isn't he?"

Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:19 am

"Yea, it was just a bad memory is all." Maggie nodded. "And thanks for checking on me." She added. "15 till three," She groaned. "Everybody probably hates me now." She finished, and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:38 am

Ethan shifted his weight, looking at the he said, "What if you could forget everything before you came here?" Ethan wasnt sure why he was doing this, but he knew the girl needed help.

Zach turned his back to Trent as he dried off and changed, once he was finished Trent followed Zach across the backyard into the darkness leading towards the lake, the one place they both went to think.
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:50 am

Maggie quickly looked up at Ethan. "That would be amazing, but I think the only way that would or could actually happen is a sever case of amnesia." She sighed, though she'd love to forget all the unjustified beatings. "I've had to deal with, everything," She said unwilling to say beatings. "Ever since I could remember." She finished as she absently rubbed one of the first scars she had gotten on her arm.

Last edited by Gin on Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : put doubt instead of think the first time oops)
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
Admin
Moonlight Bloodrose

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:52 am

Kara jumped slightly, having not noticed Carter walk up behind her. She had been too busy watching Ethan and the girl. "Y-yeah... He's something..."
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:03 am

Ethan let his power flood through him, it felt like standing a warm shower after coming in from the cold rain. All at once his pupil disappeared, being taken over by his iris. "Look into my eyes" he said, his voice dripping with power. "Once you do, you will forget everthing bad thats every happened too you, and you will create fnew memories to replace them and explain your scars. Your first soild memory will be arriving here." Ethan keep his power active, though he felt it draining his already tired body.

Carter looked at Kara and said "Oh shit. Cover your ears, and close you eyes as fast as you can." The second he realized what Ethan was doing. Carter very quickly blocked everything out focuing on the bust door henge to not get drawn into Ethans snare.
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:15 am

"I-I don't know." Maggie said frightened to forget, but quickly changed her mind and did as he asked. She instantly started feeling better, and happier, once she looked into his eyes. Her beatings were forgotten and changed into ones related to a normal childs playtime accidents and poorly planned gaming accidents. "Thank you." She found herself saying in a voice rough with tears she was starting to shed.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
Admin
Moonlight Bloodrose

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:18 am

Kara immediately covered her ears and closed her eyes tightly, not entirely sure what was going on, but she found it in her best interest to listen to Carter.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:36 am

Ethan, shut off his power, as he did a wave tiredness crash over him. He unconsciously move closer towards the girl, he felt elated over the sleepness that he was able to help her. Smiling he said "I should go too my room." But he made no move to get up. Instead he reached up to wipe away the girls tears.

Once he was sure Ethan had repressed his power Carter unfocused, he could now hear and see everything around him again, he tapp Kara on the shoulder give a okay sign to uncover her ears and open her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:45 am

Maggie blinked a few times when it was over. She smiled when he moved closer to her, she'd never felt so happy before. "Please stay." She said, blushing slightly, and placed a hand over his and leaned into his hand where he'd wiped away her tears.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
Admin
Moonlight Bloodrose

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:51 am

Kara jumped a little and opened her eyes, letting go of her ears. "What just happened?" she asked Carter, looking to see Ethan on the verge of passing out.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:01 am

"I cant, I wish I could but I cant." Ethan stood up, his level of exaustion was clear on hi face as he used his last remaininf willpower to go to his room, know Zach wasn't there.

Carter was glad Ethan was too tired to notice them as he said "Ethan did nothing, you saw nothing. No one can know he did that." Carter looked worried for his freind.
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:15 am

"Sleep tight, maybe we can hang out later." Maggie said softly noticing just how exhausted Ethan was as he got up. She was about to offer to help him to his room, but he was already out the door and her sleepless night was already catching up with her. She then got up and went to her door, where a small white board hung that read 'Maggie May' and wrote a quick message on it. 'Please do not disturb, if needed door is unlocked' She added the last part as a bit of an inside joke to Ethan. "Oh, hi, I'm sorry if I woke you." She said, and then yawned, noticing the others in the hall. "It shouldn't happen again." She added before closing the door and heading back to bed. She quickly fell into a deep peaceful sleep.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:46 am

Ethan wasn't suprised to ser Zach gone, after all the nosie he was bound to leave. Not even a full minute had passed since ge laid down before he was asleep.

It took twenty minutes until Zach and Trent reached the lake shore. Zach sat down on shore and watched the dark waves come on shore. Trent sighed and said "Why did you drag me out here?" "I didn't want to be alone." Trent knew Zach had issues with being alone, but this was insane it was three am for christsake. "Zach, your basically never alone, Ethan hovers over like a stalker, its nuts, now why am I out here at three am?"
Back to top Go down
Luciana

Luciana

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:04 am

Cassi was fast asleep in the house while Calli had been relaxing out by the lake for a few hours, enjoying having the time to herself when Trent and Zach had interrupted the night silence.
With the intention of startling them, Calli ran up behind them as quietly as possible, and didn't notice something in the grass, which caught her foot and she went tumbling into Trent, which sent them both into the lake.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:20 am

Zach watched Calli trip, knocking trent into the water, he couldn't help but laugh.

Trent was shocked at frist so much so that hs inhaled, the water was cold as hell as Calli pushed him into the shallow water. "Sonofa.........." Trent started but caught himself before saying "The water is freezing"
Back to top Go down
Luciana

Luciana

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:23 am

The temperature of the water shocked Calli as well, but she was in a playful mood. "I could make it freezing, literally, if you want." She said to Trent, sticking her tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:33 am

"Yes, but I can still breath under it." Trent replied, as he grinned as she stuck her tongue out, he reached out pulled -and himself- deeper into the water, or tried to at any rate.

Zach watchec the sence unfold, sighing with contempt, he came here to talk, and escape not watch Trent and Calli play around. Zach just shook his head, reaching in his pocket to pull out something out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Family Tromperie
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next