RP Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We don't just embrace insanity here. We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Family Tromperie

Go down 
+5
Shui Zane
Moonlight Bloodrose
Searath
Ginger
Ceeyena
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonlight Bloodrose
Admin
Moonlight Bloodrose

The Family Tromperie - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:07 pm

Kara nodded. "Yeah... It is." She looked up at the sky. "Stars are pretty," she said randomly.
Back to top Go down
Luciana

Luciana

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:42 pm

Calli had tried to swim but didn't reach the surface fast enough, and the next thing she knew, rather than suffocating, Trent was in front of her, and at first she was shocked, then she realized he was giving her air, and she swam the short distance left for the surface when he let go. She was going to thank him, but he didn't surface. He's probably mad he had to save me, or get that close to me... She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

Location : I'm behind you, the shadow you can't seem to lose, the stalker you never see, the person you never think to blame, the fewling you get when walking alone at night that makes you want to run, the wind that comes out of no whete, the man hold the kinfe with your blood on it. I am death, and death is where I am.

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:13 pm

Trent only stayed under about a minute longer before surfacing to check on Calli. Avoiding eye contact he said "Are you alright?" Trent of course was blaming himself, because was the one thay challanged her....

"Yes, they" said Carter softly beforing sighing, "You need to go sleep, they don't take kindle sleep on the first day." Carter realized, he still had hours of boredom before him.
Back to top Go down
Luciana

Luciana

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:14 pm

"I'm fine." Calli said, looking over curiously. "Thank you." She added on, taking the opportunity to say that.

Cassi started to stir and soon saw Calli wasn't in the room, sighing and debating whether to go look for her or not, she didn't have a clock nearby and it was still dark, so she decided to just wait.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
Admin
Moonlight Bloodrose

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:17 pm

"Oh... Okay." Kara turned and started walking back to her room, hoping she wouldn't get lost along the way. Before she got too far, she looked over her shoulder at Carter. "See you..." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:29 pm

There was an awful lot of noise going on in the house. Showers running, people walking about, someone humming or something in the kitchen and in the faint distance; someone was playing music. Percy refused to open his eyes. He grabbed a pillow and jammed it down over his ears, turned over and tried to go back to sleep until it was light.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/brewedgaming/bg
Searath

Searath

Location : I'm behind you, the shadow you can't seem to lose, the stalker you never see, the person you never think to blame, the fewling you get when walking alone at night that makes you want to run, the wind that comes out of no whete, the man hold the kinfe with your blood on it. I am death, and death is where I am.

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:34 pm

"Goodnight Kara" Carter said as she left, before leaning back against the roof.

Trent looked at Calli and started to say, "Im sorry, I shouldn't have done." He himself wasn't sure what he meant.
Back to top Go down
Luciana

Luciana

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:36 pm

Calli tilted her head, swimming a bit closer. "Why are you sorry?" She asked, taken back and thinking he might not find her repulsive. Which would make it much easier to live with someone... She said, grinning to herself.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:08 am

"For putting you in danger." And viloating your person space like that. Though Trent, trying not to blush as as Calli got close, wanting nothing more then to disappear and forget this, instead staying perfectly still -well as much as you can while staying aflot-.
Back to top Go down
Luciana

Luciana

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:13 am

"You didn't drag me down, I swam myself." She said grinning. "You shouldn't worry about that." He seems uncomfortable... She thought to herself, intentionally floating back a few feet to give him room.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:27 am

"Ya, but I should have known how deep it was." Said Trent, it was clear he blaimed himself, no matter how pointlessly. Well aware of Calli moving back, Trent said, grinning "Sorry, im not very good at this, which is ironic because I have been five or so years. You would think I would be used to people." Trent was nervously rambling on.
Back to top Go down
Luciana

Luciana

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:31 am

"Are you sure YOU are okay?" Calli asked, looking concerned and gesturing towards the shore.
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:38 am

Maggie, feeling that it was too quiet, had the radio turn on and made sure the radio was down low so she, hopefully, wouldn't bother anyone. She personally felt as though she could manipulate her powers easier, though it wasn't true. Just then Dirt Road Anthem came on and she couldn't help but to sing quietly along as she gutted the clock to get to the board, there was a bad resister on it that she needed to replace.
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:18 am

Sitting on the edge of his bed, Grant worked at straightening out a crease in his pajamas. It was shortly after 3 am and Grant was about to start his morning routine. First he'd mediate for 27 minutes, and then he's do some stretches, after that he'd read a chapter in whichever novel was next on the shelf, followed by a shower and then breakfast and then he would study while watching the news until it was time to go to school. He didn't get anything from this, he actually tried to not remember the information he was taking in. He did it because it was stable and he understood the routine. Slowly he stood up and smoothed the wrinkles from his bed, smiled to himself "Screw routine." He draped his robe over his bed frame as he always did and then began...
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/brewedgaming/bg
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:21 am

Harrison came out of the kitchen munching on a peice of bacon,coming into the living room he blinked carrying two books in his left arm" Oh hello"he greets with a grin finishing off the peice of bacon as he plopped down crossing his legs and popping his books open.
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:06 am

Maggie jumped, not expecting anyone to join her in the living room. "Hi, I'm not going to disturb you am I?" She asked already using her kinesis to lower the volume on the radio, not that it was even loud. "Also, you wouldn't happen to know where the light bulbs are kept around here do you?" She asked, and made a note to change the bulbs she blew earlier, as she got back to work unsoldering the blown transistor and soldering in a new one. She always kept spares of every size just for the event of accidentally blowing something up.
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:46 am

"uh nope dont know that little detail around here..Im Harrison"He nods" ah dirt road athem i take you listen to this station alot?"
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:08 am

"Crap." Maggie muttered, she really had to find the bulbs before school. "I'm Maggie, and yea, I love this song and this station plays it a lot." She answered before she finished the solder job. "Ah, now it should work again." She said to herself and smiled and put it back together quickly, though she added a couple of components that her thecnokinesis 'showed' her that would make the alarm clock a projector too. She then set the clock aside and noticed the signature smell of bacon. "Oh! I didn't realize anyone was cooking." She said before getting up from the floor, she was starving.
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:32 am

He nodded finsihing the chapter he was reading standing up"yeah that would be Nimiane,and yeah beware she cooks loads!"

Nimiane just finished up a few more dishes for the early birds and sat down with a dish of Nutella and banana crepes,as the radio in the kitchen began tpo play stuck like glue her singing along softly.

Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:52 am

"Cool, cooks loads you say, sounds like I have a new best friend" Maggie joked as she headed to the kitchen. "Mmm, smells great." She said then heard Stuck Like Glue and got so excited her kinesis started turning the radio up on it's own. She quickly grabbed a plate and started loading it up with food. Crepes, pancakes, waffles, bacon, sausage, she grabbed one of almost everything as though she hadn't eaten in months, which was only a few weeks off, other then the couple of days she'd been in the family.
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:59 am

Nimiane smiled at the girl as the music turned up singing out loud" No that can make me feel so good!" she grinned as harrision stacked a plate full of bacon and a waffle.

Harrison piled a plate high with bacon and waffles,him taking about 1/3 of the bacon amount.He sat pulling out a chair for Maggie."so Electrokenesis?"

(yeah i dont have much right now O_O)
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:10 am

"Oops, sorry, i didn't mean for that to happen." Maggie blushed but didn't bother turning the radio down. "Thank you." She said as she took a seat. "Actually no, I have technokenesis, it's fairly close though." She said giving him some credit.
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:12 am

Harrison grinned and nodded" should of figured it out from watching you tinker with the alarm clock"Him flipping a long strand of black hair from his eyes tucking it under his hat." SO maggie new to the family imma guess"
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:26 am

Maggie took a bite of her bacon, oh how she loved bacon, and began scaning the area for the syrup. "Yea, this is sorta my first time really even out of my room, or talking to anyone, in the two or three days I've been here." She blushed feeling like an idiot. "Can you pass the syrup?" She asked when she spotted it just on the other side of Harrison.
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:32 am

he grabbed it and slid it across the table to her ,getting strawbeery cream chesse for his waffles and some nutella too" isnt Nim's bacon Delicious?!"

Nimiane laughs as harrison piled sweet topping on his waffkes finsihing up her Crepe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Family Tromperie
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next