RP Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We don't just embrace insanity here. We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Family Tromperie

Go down 
+5
Shui Zane
Moonlight Bloodrose
Searath
Ginger
Ceeyena
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginger

Ginger

The Family Tromperie - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:41 am

"Absolutely." She smiled and took the syrup then paused just as she was about to pour it. "You wouldn't happen to know where Ethan's room is do you?" She asked as she put the syrup back down and got up from her meal, though she was nowhere near done with it. She then quickly started putting together another plate and found a serving tray and loaded it with the plate, now filled with breakfast goodies and a glass of orange juice. "Nevermind, I think I can find it, I'll be back to finish that plate off." She said nodding to the plate before picking up the, now heavy, serving tray.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

Location : I'm behind you, the shadow you can't seem to lose, the stalker you never see, the person you never think to blame, the fewling you get when walking alone at night that makes you want to run, the wind that comes out of no whete, the man hold the kinfe with your blood on it. I am death, and death is where I am.

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:53 am

Ethan awoke, less then an hour after passing out. He took a shower before "bed" last night, so he quickly stripped and rdressed in one of his various black casual suits, with a off-white shirt, and deep red tie, that was only half-way tied. After checking hair, he walked dowstairs to see a boy flirting with maggie, Ethan decied to.......interpurt it. Very quitely he walked up behind then sat down less then an foot from maggies -who was standing- right side. "Hello." Was all he said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:11 am

Maggie nearly jumped and turned to see Ethan standing there. "Hey, I was, uh, about to bring you breakfast." She blushed and held the tray out. "You look really nice." She commented, blushing a deeper shade of red. "Would you like to join us for breakfast?" She asked and immediately thought to herself, 'He's in the kitchen isn't he!?'
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

Location : I'm behind you, the shadow you can't seem to lose, the stalker you never see, the person you never think to blame, the fewling you get when walking alone at night that makes you want to run, the wind that comes out of no whete, the man hold the kinfe with your blood on it. I am death, and death is where I am.

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:35 am

"Thank you" Ethan said, most shrugging off the comment, he looked at the food, then the boy in front of him and said, "If I eat now, I will have to eat again at school. Its three thirty am." Instead Ethan stared at the boy, thinking about activing his power, one that most didnt know he had, and drive boy insane but decied against it, Carter would cut him off if he did....
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:46 am

"You're welcome." Maggie said to him. "Oh, right, I didn't think of that." She said as the tray and her hands drooped a bit before she put it down on the counter top. Her own breakfast forgotten, that is until her stomach growled. "Hey, Ethan, this school doesn't have uniforms does it? I don't recall getting one." She said quickly recalling his suit before going back to her plate, which she now felt unselfconscious about.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:56 am

"No, they don't." Ethans suit was casual, his shirt wasn't even tucked in, his tie was loose, and overall it had a very gothic feel. Ethan thought about going for a walk, or to find Carter and explain before he got in trouble. Instead he decided to stay right where was, why he was unsure, but he didnt exactly care.
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:06 am

"That's good to know, less stress on my plate." Maggie sighed and poured syrup on her waffle and pancake. "You'll have to excuse my eating manners, I feel like I haven't eaten in ages." She said embarrassed and just then her stomach growled as if to confirm her statement. She started cutting her food in, rather large, chunks with her fork before stabbing and eating em in turn. Everything tasted amazing.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:17 am

Ethan tried not to laugh, he really didn't care, he watched her eat as his mind began to wander.

"I'm fine, just....." Confused was a good word, Trent sighed as he started heading back to the shore, to tied up in his thoughts to notice much.
Back to top Go down
Luciana

Luciana

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:20 am

Calli swam for the shore after Trent, watching him carefully in the process. Is he okay..?

Cassi was growing more and more bored with waiting for her sister, and started to get ready to go get food.
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:24 am

"What's the school like?" Maggie asked suddenly once her mouth was clear then shoveled more food in. She wanted to get Ethan's atention off her eating habits and onto something else.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:38 am

Zach woke up long enough to see something was bothering Trent, he very carefully walked over to where Calli was and asked low enough that Trent couldnt hear, "Whay happened?"

Trent came ashore, and quickly removed his shirt, he wasn't in the frame of mind to get sick. He careful wrung out his shirt as best as he could as the chilled air hit him. It took him a while to realize, Zach was with Calli.

"School." Replied Ethan as he stared into space.

Last edited by Searath on Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luciana

Luciana

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:40 am

"He kinda had to save me. I didn't use the key role, however far you swim down, you must go back up." Calli said, glancing over while shivering.
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:48 am

"Descriptive, very descriptive." She offered up and waved his fork at him before taking a sausage link off her plate and eating it.It was the last bit of food that was left on her plate and she savored every bite as though it was, though for that plate it was. "Any hits on who, or what I should look out for?" She asked wanting any kind of clue she could get about her new life.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:52 am

"Umm, Calli if he saved you they I think he did, he probally feels like he violated you, in his mind anyway. Think about how crp works, now removed compression. He haf to force air into you, via your mouth. Think about from his point of view, granted he tried to save you the fastest was poissibal, he also just basically kissed you." Zach having basically grown up around Trent understood him pretty well.

Trent walked over, once Zach had already finshed talking and said, "Zach, your dry im not. Give me your shirt."

"I'm the wrong person to ask." Said Ethan thinking about his self-inflicted soicallessness.
Back to top Go down
Luciana

Luciana

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:55 am

"Well he didn't." Calli said as she saw Trent approaching. "Does anyone have a phone so I can have Cassi bring clothes and meet halfway?" Calli asked, shaking.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:03 am

Zach tok his phone out, and handed it to Calli before looking at Trent and saying "Suffer."

Trent, sighed before saying, "Fine, be that way." Trent walked as close as he could and shook all the acess water off on Zach, and Calli by proxy.

Back to top Go down
Luciana

Luciana

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:07 am

Calli pulled put the phone and called, but Cassi didn't pick up. Damnit... She thought, as Trent shook off water on them and she shivered more. "No answer." Calli said, handing the phone back.
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:14 am

"Oh, okay." Maggie said realizing that she probably wouldn't get very far with him. She then picked up her dishes and took them over to the sink and began washing them. "Um, Ethan?" She asked cautiously wondering if her questions were starting to annoy him. "Would it be okay if we hang out at school when classes will allow?" She asked too nervous to make eye contact. She was afraid he might say no or ask her to leave him alone. Without paying attention she started scrounging around in the sink for the fork when she felt a forgotten knife cut into her finger. "Ow, shit!" She cursed and pulled her hand back to her to inspect the damage that was inflicted on her finger.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:15 am

Realizing he made Calli shiver, he said "Sorry Calli..... I wasn't thinking." Trent though for a second before saying "Call Carter." Knowing he was awake, and his cell was on.

Zach looked at Trent, his clothes and jackey now splattered with water and said "Ass." Before taking his jacket off and handing it to Calli.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:33 pm

Lucas woke up after about 3 hours sleep.He stood up and decided to walk around the grounds a bit. 'Damn I can't believe that I haven't been to sleep well for almost 2 damn years.' he thought as he dressed and closed the door of his room behind him. While walking slowly he noticed that the others were already awake. 'So much for a peaceful morning.'
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:45 pm

Nimiane had stood the moment the knife cut the girl"Here Maggie let me see your finger" she speaks softly holding out her own hand for the girl to place her hand on and as she spoke more"Well a person to...stay away from here is Teagan...redhead irish bitch she is..."
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:06 pm

Ethan looked at Maggie, just about jumping out of his chair, trying not to show it. He looked around before he quietly disappeared to go find Carter, whom he need to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:16 pm

"Uh, okay." Maggie said to the girl and gave her her hand. "I'm not worried about it, I've had worse." She shrugged. "She's adopted to isn't she?" She asked remembering the stereotype for adopted redheads. Noticing how she hadn't gotten an answer from Ethan she looked over to where he had been and slumped slightly when she noticed he was gone. "I guess that's a no." She frowned, that was bound to make her first day of school worse.
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:32 pm

she ran a finger over the cut slightly applying pressure to the wound as she nods" Well now Most of us are adopted..the only one thats a true Tromperie is Percy"
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:53 pm

Maggie winced slightly from the pressure on the cut, but otherwise ignored it. "I heard a little bit about him, what's he like?" She asked trying to make conversation and leaned on the counter top.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Family Tromperie
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next