RP Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We don't just embrace insanity here. We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Family Tromperie

Go down 
+5
Shui Zane
Moonlight Bloodrose
Searath
Ginger
Ceeyena
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonlight Bloodrose
Admin
Moonlight Bloodrose

The Family Tromperie - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:46 pm

Kara nodded, understanding not to say a word about what she just saw. She turned to Maggie and smiled nervously. "Oh, it's okay... Don't worry about it. I was already awake..." She turned back to Carter. "Well... I guess I should go back to my room..."
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

Location : I'm behind you, the shadow you can't seem to lose, the stalker you never see, the person you never think to blame, the fewling you get when walking alone at night that makes you want to run, the wind that comes out of no whete, the man hold the kinfe with your blood on it. I am death, and death is where I am.

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:13 pm

Carter shrugged, and said "Up to you, im going to the roof." Carter had nothing better to do, pluse he got better signal on the roof. Sighing he took his phone out to make sure nothing had changed."You can come if you want, the easiest way is through my room." He figured Trent was in the pool, or with Zach. Slow Carter began to talk towards then up the stairs, never missing a beat, never looking up from his phone.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
Admin
Moonlight Bloodrose

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:31 pm

"Oh... Well, okay." Kara slowly followed behind Carter, wondering what was so interesting on his phone that he didn't even bother to watch where he was going.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

Location : I'm behind you, the shadow you can't seem to lose, the stalker you never see, the person you never think to blame, the fewling you get when walking alone at night that makes you want to run, the wind that comes out of no whete, the man hold the kinfe with your blood on it. I am death, and death is where I am.

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:45 pm

Carter locked his phoned and slipped it un his pocket when came to a wooden door at the end of the hall. He opened it, as he did it opened into single room, that had once been two rooms.

As if there was an invisable wall still, ond side -the otherside- was trashed, while this side spotless. Carter side had a stero on the wall, and four desks combind to make one. Three containted laptops hooked up to moniter, while the middle ine held a desktop with three moniters. Carter picked up a case near his bed -that appeared have never touched- before walking across the room to a door that opened up to the roof.

Once on the roof Carter looked up at stars as hd took his only encriped laptop out, keying a stream of code to active it before pulling,up what,looked like a stock market site, execpt all in mandrin.
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:50 pm

Nimiane had diecided to shower and dress for the school day ahead,her blonde hair set up in curlers as she went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the Family so Mrs.Tromperie wouldn't have to. Nimiane turned on one ofthe radios in the kitchen humming along to the Pop music that played from it.

Harrison had just gotten out of the shower when he heard the radio playing in the kitchen and He grinned going to help Nimiane,knowing her anywhere from her humming.

Teagan would still be sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:43 pm

Maggie was having pleasant dreams, for a first, and woke up. "Mmm, I feel great." She sighed and stretched before looking over at her clock to see what time it was. "Oh, right, I still gotta fix that." She said before unplugging and grabbing the clock off her night table. She'd have to take it somewhere where she had light. "Well, off to the living room." She sighed and started for her door after grabbing a small tool bag, though she didn't really need em.

Last edited by Gin on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
Admin
Moonlight Bloodrose

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:48 pm

Kara followed behind Carter, glancing quickly over random things in the room. 'He must be a tech freak,' she thought, still following as they moved to the roof.
Back to top Go down
Luciana

Luciana

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:15 pm

Calli had moved to get up when someone pulled her further into the water. "Hey!" She said, turning and poking Trent in between the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:39 pm

Carter punched a few keys as the page translated to english before saying. "Im not obsessed with computers, but each one is set up for a different world market. This, is encypied becaused the Asian markets are tracked, mostly by china." Carter watched the screen for a second before sighing as the market closed.

Trent grinned as Calli poked him, this time he pulled her into the much deeper water, knowing she could most likely handle it. "Cold yet?" Trent replied, forgetting he was forced here by Zach, in fact forgetting about Zach period.

Zach sighed as he watched on, trying to cheer up but not doing very well as he watched the two play around more.
Back to top Go down
Luciana

Luciana

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:45 pm

"Not yet." Calli replied, as stubborn as ever, besides, if need be, she can just pull the cold towards a small piece of ice or something. Because trying new things that her 'abilities' don't like to do has always worked out well for her... Even in her head, she is sarcastic to herself. Acting on an impulse, she swam under water to try and prove a point.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
Admin
Moonlight Bloodrose

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:04 pm

Kara tilted her head as he spoke. "The world markets? Why so interested in them?" she asked, genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:12 pm

Maggie quickly trotted down the stairs and went into the living room. "Lights on." She joked as she used her power to turn the lights on and sat down on the floor next to the coffee table and set the clock down. "Let's have a look see." She said and focused on the clock and closed her eyes, and sighed peacefully, as her fingers roamed the surface. She hoped nobody would come in, she really didn't want to have to explain, it'd be too embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:20 pm

"Money." Replied Carter, that and it took up alot of free time.

Trent, being the perfect swimmer he was, dove in after her, acting more like a child then a seventeen year old. The, even in the darkness was clear as Trent followed her, not bothering to goos his breath.

Zach watched the two disappear, and sighed leaning back to watch the stars.
Back to top Go down
Luciana

Luciana

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:34 pm

Calli kept swimming until she knew she would have to go up in a few seconds and turned around to try and find Trent, but her hair decided since gravity wasn't holding it down, that it would swarm her face, and she used the last of her breath to curse as she swam to the surface and took a breath.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:48 pm

Trent stayed under a few moments longer before rising to the surface. Once there he looked over to see Zach passed out on the shore, nearly laughing Trent said "That figures, he wakes me up, drags me here, then passes out. Hello irony" Trent looked at Calli before saying "Couldn't you break the water down to create an air bubble underwater?" Having no idea if she could or not, Trent just relaxed till he was floating on his back.
Back to top Go down
Luciana

Luciana

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:52 pm

"I could probably make a small layer of ice on the surface, bring it under, and expand it around my head, but to keep it that thin and traveling with me would require way too much effort for the middle of the night." She said, sighing and floating on her back. "You don't have to worry about that." She said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Bloodrose
Admin
Moonlight Bloodrose

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:54 pm

"Money, huh..." Kara held her arm to her side awkwardly, not having much to say. She wasn't much of a talker.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:02 am

"No I don't" said Trent with a smirk, grinning he said, "Race you too the bottom." Before quickly disappearing below the surface of the lake.
Back to top Go down
Luciana

Luciana

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:07 am

Calli turned and went under instantly, putting ice in his path and swimming past him, not realizing they were at a point where he might have time to catch back up from the depth of the water. "How deep is this lake? It's not that big..." she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:11 am

"That was stronger then usual." She said and shook off the effects he power caused her when troubleshooting, it makes her feel like she's making out with someone. "Alright, lets get to work.' She reminded herself and began taking the clock apart.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:24 am

All though the ice slowed him down, Trent swam around it, it wasn't but a few seconds before he caught up woth Calli, he did swim for the schools varity team after all.

Trent, did pass her though as the bottom came into sight, the water clear -although dark- enough to see the shape of catfish near the botton of the lake.

Carter closed his laptop before putting back in its case. He was well aware of fact time was slipping away as the day grew nearer. "Its peaceful out here, much more so then inside the house." Speaking more to himself then Kara.
Back to top Go down
Luciana

Luciana

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:28 am

Calli let out a grunt under the water as Trent swam past her, winning the race, and then she had the realization that she had to swim back UP to the surface for air, which worried her as she could physically feel that the time she would have to be back at the surface was growing closer and closer and she turned and swam back up in a hurry without Trent, hoping she would get air in time.
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:36 am

Dei opened her eyes out of a dead sleep. Someone was messing with electrical currents again. She kept forgetting that the new girl Maggie was much the same as her in that, though she didn't know exactly how Maggie handled it... Dei rolled over, letting the currents pass through the house on their own, then she caught sight of her bedside clock and her eyes rolled back in her head. She laid on her back and had the light switch on above her. She sighed... "Time to get up I guess." But she didn't move, she just lay there listening to the sounds of the house. She really wasn't a morning person, but if she didn't wake up in time, there might be a jam for hot water. It took a while, but she finally heaved herself out of bed and gathered some clothes before heading to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/brewedgaming/bg
Pandemonious Ivy

Pandemonious Ivy

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:50 am

Alaric

Alaric wandered around the Tromperie grounds awkwardly, his bass on his back and headphones on his head. Not really sure what he was doing, the boy found himself following the sounds that he could hear even with his headphones on. The loud bass of the current song he was listening to barely impeded the laughter and talking that indicated that people were near. He crept carefully towards the sounds to find kids playing in and around a sizable lake. Finding a spot close enough to enjoy the smell of the water, yet far enough so he wouldn't disturb anyone, Alaric took his bass from his back and unwrapped it.

Sitting at the base of a large tree, the boy strummed a few notes as he tuned the instrument. Once he was satisfied with the tuning, Alaric turned his music up to the highest volume and began to play along to it. He went slow at first as he got used to playing again, then once he was accustomed to it he sped it up and played louder, swaying to the tune. He lost himself in the melody the longer he played, and soon afterwards a tear fell from his closed eye.

I'm sorry, brother.

Last edited by Reira on Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:05 pm

Trent could see Calli was out of air and still a good twenty feet from the surface, having no time to think, he reacted. He closed the gap between them, reached oit to hold her still before pressing his mouth against hers and forcing enough air -air that had been water buf his body proceed into air but he had not taken into his lungs yet- to make the rest of the trip. Once done Trent let her go, saying just below the surface afraid of her reaction to what he had just done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Family Tromperie   The Family Tromperie - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Family Tromperie
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next