RP Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We don't just embrace insanity here. We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Escape from Shallithia:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

Escape from Shallithia:  Empty
PostSubject: Escape from Shallithia:    Escape from Shallithia:  EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:48 am

In the dark of one of the tower rooms at Shallithia, the room that once belonged to the princess of Gahl, Rajani sat on the edge of her enormous bed. The queen, though displeased with Rajani, and banishing her from site, made sure that Rajani's prison was suitable for one who had been brought up by the queen. It was a dark morning, and Rajani had not been sleeping. She was seething again. Over the same old arguments she always did. She screamed out in frustration and waived her hands in a fury. Her large bookcase went flying against the opposing wall and broke into hundreds of pieces... again. She threw herself backwards onto the bed and steamed. Hot tears met her eyes once again and silently Rajani chastised herself for being so silly as to be pondering the past once again. When she could take it no more she paced the carpets of the cell along her almost worn out path. The light was beginning to show over the horizon. And as the Rooster crowed she said out loud to herself. "This marks day One thousand Eight hundred and thirty seven since I threw that cursed tomato." Then she smiled to herself. "Silly tomato."

Last edited by Van on Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/brewedgaming/bg
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Shallithia:    Escape from Shallithia:  EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:58 am

Skyler was playing with her magic once again to pass the time. this time she had shaped it into a, very rough and bumpy, ball and was throwing it against the stone cell wall. She found it interesting how the bumps and imperfections, none of which done intentionally, made the ball wild and unpredictable. "Why must you remind me of my poor training." She sighed to herself and drew the ball back to her before 'crushing' it in her hand, that, at least, she'd learned how to do somewhat properly.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

Location : I'm behind you, the shadow you can't seem to lose, the stalker you never see, the person you never think to blame, the fewling you get when walking alone at night that makes you want to run, the wind that comes out of no whete, the man hold the kinfe with your blood on it. I am death, and death is where I am.

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Shallithia:    Escape from Shallithia:  EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:25 am

Eric watched the two ghost balls floating around him as he walked, they where in fact soildly non soild. To Eric the balls were soild, to anyone else they were projections. And if a guard were to spot them, they would disappear like a trick of the light. After all Eric was a meddlesome human teenager, not a power Ranger. Sighing he passed a room that had a light on, he knocked on the door, banishing the balls to darkness.
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Shallithia:    Escape from Shallithia:  EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:33 am

"Let me guess, it's someone delivering stale bread again right?" Sky couldn't help but growl. "Come it if you must, it's not like it matters what I think or want." She sighed and tried to make another ball of magic, this one was a little smoother, though not much. If she was stuck there she might as well have a little fun she then tossed it into the air where she had it hover till the door opens, then it'd fly out at whoever was there.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

Location : I'm behind you, the shadow you can't seem to lose, the stalker you never see, the person you never think to blame, the fewling you get when walking alone at night that makes you want to run, the wind that comes out of no whete, the man hold the kinfe with your blood on it. I am death, and death is where I am.

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Shallithia:    Escape from Shallithia:  EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:45 am

"No, not stale bread." Replied Eric, his voice clearly too young to be a guard. He coulf feel the magic in the room, it figures they would lock up all the mages, wizards, and witches. They were a threat to the queen. Eric stood perfectly still before arranging the energy around to room so the door was invisable, there but not seen. Grinning he said "Hi" hoping to shock the hell out of the girl.
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Shallithia:    Escape from Shallithia:  EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:55 am

"That's a first." Sky muttered to herself. She then noticed the door disappear. "What the hell!?" She jumped up and hurried over to the doorway and tried to stick her hand through thinking the door was gone. "How did you do that!? You've got to teach me that!" She said suddenly excited. "Please!?" She begged, her more childish nature beginning to take over.
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Shallithia:    Escape from Shallithia:  EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:20 pm

After clearing a spot on the floor a midst the debris of the book case, Rajani sat in the middle of it. Her skirts falling in a perfect circle about her. She closed her eyes and began reassembling the bookcase piece by piece until it resembled itself once again. Once she knew it was complete, she muttered a spell that would keep the pieces from falling apart from each other (until she broke the case again that is.) After placing it back where it belonged; she once again walked to the door and placed her hand on it, trying to discern if there were yet any weaknesses in the spells than kept her from getting out of this room. She could sense none, but that didn't stop her from trying to think of a new spell that might trick it into letting her out... She'd been trying for years and was well out of ideas... She thought she'd start with the easiest: Asking the door to open... Nothing. She used her mind powers to pick up the spear she'd widdled from her bed post at the door and it stuck just before the door vibrating in nothingness before being shot back towards her, she ducked and it stuck in the wall directly behind her. She growled in frustration.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/brewedgaming/bg
Searath

Searath

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Shallithia:    Escape from Shallithia:  EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:09 pm

Eric grinned and said "I doubt I could teach you, my magics not spell based, but i would be glad to let you out of your room." Eric closed his eyes for a second before breaking the matter of the door down and turning it into a small plotted tree. "There you go, now you can wander around." Eric grinned looking around for guards.
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Shallithia:    Escape from Shallithia:  EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:21 pm

"Try me." Skyler smirked mischievously. She was the type of girl that would try anything once. "Thank you for the freedom." She said and curtsied obviously toying with him before joining him out in the hall and just as she did the 'ball' she'd made came flying at the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Shallithia:    Escape from Shallithia:  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:36 am

Just before ball was to strike the girl, it burst in a silver flame. "My magicis about rearraging energy in world, give it a physical form shaped to my will. Losing focus could have a random effect, but if I can maintain focus for long enough in theory, I could do anything as long as I know what I'm doing." Eric flashed a boyish grin and said, "Lets explore." A second later he was walking down the hall wanderingly aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Shallithia:    Escape from Shallithia:  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:47 am

"That's sorta what I did with the 'ball'." Skyler couldn't help but think out loud. "Focus," She snorted. "That's one thing I need more of." She shook her head ruefully, but was soon caught up in his grin and how cute he looked. "Yes, lets." She agreed as she tried to shake away her thoughts and joined him. You know, we could have a little fun." She grinned evilly knowing it would be funny to set up boobie traps just for the 'Queen' herself.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Shallithia:    Escape from Shallithia:  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:55 am

"Execpt, im not a mage. I'm just a normal human boy, not a half-breed Ranger." Said Eric making a joke to himself, he wished Silver were there, she could help get them out, Eric hoped that she made away safely. "I miss my pet." Said Eric outloud with out thinking.
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Shallithia:    Escape from Shallithia:  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:06 am

"Yea, just like I'm not a witch that needs training." Sky joked back and gently nudged his arm playfully. "What kind of pet was it?" She asked, she'd always loved and enjoyed animals.
Back to top Go down
Searath

Searath

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Shallithia:    Escape from Shallithia:  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:39 pm

"I was arrest as a boy, thats the joke my dear." Eric stopped at a staircase and said, "An magic wolf, the size of a bear." Grinning to make sure she didn't know if he was serious or not.
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Ginger

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Shallithia:    Escape from Shallithia:  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:00 pm

"And I was joking too, I was arrested as a fully trained witch." Skyler shrugged. "You enchant her or something?" She asked raising her eyebrow. "By the way, the name's Skyler, you can call me Sky though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Shallithia:    Escape from Shallithia:  Empty

Back to top Go down

Escape from Shallithia:
Page 1 of 1