RP Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We don't just embrace insanity here. We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your a right Crazy Man(van)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:49 am

She came downstairs after her shower,dressed in a tank top that had a picture of the harry potter character 'percy weasly' on it and skinny jeans" morning percy...so why'd ya leave me alone in the van?"
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:07 am

Percy looked up from his cereal and chewed for a moment before responding. "Had to shower love. Didn't want this man stank to ruin the beautiful dreams of a beautiful girl, now did I?" He smiled and took another bite of cereal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/brewedgaming/bg
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:29 am

she picked up a peice of cereal flicking it at his head,as she moved to the frigde to grab some eggs and bacon.moving to the stove to start cooking as she looks over her shoulder" and you forget the mini detail that i dont like your van when its dark and at night?"
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:35 am

Percy dodged the cereal with a smirk on his face. "Ah yes, but you were sleeping, and it was nearly dawn." he smiled and took a bite. "And you weren't even eaten by monsters, so I'd say it all worked out alright." He finished chewing and then swallowed; "heck, you even got a kiss goodnight." And he winked.

Last edited by Van on Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:40 am

she rolled her eyes ,soon finishing her omelette and moving his bowl of cereal and sitting on his lap taking a bite of her egg and bacon omelette" yeah yeah"
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:45 am

"Well hello there." he said. Not daring to move. Any one of their siblings could walk in at any moment. Though they all knew him to be the pathological flirt that he was; he'd never been caught in a precarious position like this before. Especially with someone who was supposed to be his adopted sister. To cover his uncomfortable feelings towards their position, he smiled into her face leaving his one hand resting on the table and the other on his own hip. "Can I help you?" He asked her with his best smile.
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:48 am

" im too lazy tp pull out another chair and the chairs are too hard...and besides im comfortable" she shrugs,still munching upon her omeleete offering Percy a bite
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:53 am

"I see..." Mused Percy. Still in his nervous state he just sat and waited until she was finished eating. There was nothing he could do but watch and wait.
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:56 am

she stood and took her dish to the sink setting it on the counter,turning on the small radio that rested on the countertop." well i should thank you for such company..or something rather"
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:59 am

Percy just nodded and smiled. He sat there a moment longer then got up and washed his bowl. The floor was cold on his feet, and he was starting to feel the draft of the old house on this winter day. He should probably put a shirt on.
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:01 am

As she was walking to get a glass of juice she began to pull the curlers from her hair,now letting soft ringlets frame her face. tucking the curlers into her pockets she quickly downed her juice.
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:05 am

Percy watched as her first curl fell beside her face then shivered. Then he stretched tall, arms above his head. "Well, I guess I should get dressed and ready."
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:10 am

"Mhm"she nodded moving to go to her room after rinsing her glass."Yeah your cold i can tell"she brushed past him to her room,putting her curlers in the bathroom as she passed it her grabbing her bag and going into the living room to put on makeup as to not disturb her roommate.
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:16 am

Percy watched her go and when she left the room, he let out a low sigh that was just short of a whistle and then headed to his room.
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:20 am

Percy! your keys ...i nee dto drive to the store....." she sighs lowly after her shout forgetting others where still sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:23 am

Percy was stepping through his door when Nini yelled after him. He let out one loud burst of laughter and shut the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:30 am

she growled hearing his laugh" I am serious! your not the only one with a Drivers ID! i need to go to the store and pick up some lip gloss and reading glasses!!'
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:34 am

Percy locked his door behind him and let his everpresent dashing smile fall from his face. In it's place there was an incredulous WTF look. "Tough." He shouted through the door. If someone wanted to drive somewhere they'd better work for their own vehicle as hard as he did. Just because he shared a kiss with her, didn't mean she had the rights to HIS van. The rules didn't change for any pretty face.
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:39 am

ahe whined and stood at his door(after running upstairs)" Come on Percy please!"she pouted with a sigh,she did have a mopead but it sucked for the winter weather."Percy! you know i have my moped but that sucks in winter weather!:"
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:50 am

Percy sighed and hung his head. "Tough" He said again. Then he found his shirt and started putting on his shoes.
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:01 am

she sighed before walking away from the door going to her room and grabbing her moped keys anyways, thankful that she knew that their would be just ice and not much snow out on the streets as she goes outside ,near slamming the door after sliding on her coat and hat and gloves,her opening the garage door glaring at the brightly colored tarp that covered her moped moving quickly to pull it off.
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:04 am

Percy took his time lacing his boots and gathering his things. Then went to watch tv while the rest of the house got ready for the day. The bus should be there in about 2 hours and only half the house was awake.
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:08 am

she sighed,ending up stuck at somepoint along the road quite aways from the house as she was on her way to the store"stupid...idiot..."she sighed shivering before pullin out her cell phone calling for Percy.if he has a cell or such..
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:11 am

Staring at the TV, completely zoning out, Percy almost missed his cell ringing. He answered on the last ring. "Yeah." He answered without even checking the display to see who was calling. He already knew it was 1 of a few options and most of those few options were in the house. Which didn't negate them, it just made the likelihood of them calling less prevalent.
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:14 am

" im stuck and im cold can you come get me percy...?" she speaks softly a bit annoyedgiving him her location
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your a right Crazy Man(van)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Paradise :: Role Plays :: Role Play-
Jump to: