RP Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We don't just embrace insanity here. We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your a right Crazy Man(van)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:08 am

"Do I still have blankets in my van." He laughed. "I'd love to tell you beautiful, but I don't have keys to the van." He didn't move from his position against the van.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/brewedgaming/bg
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:10 am

she rolled her eyes moving to his van fishing the keys from her pocket to unlock the vans back door,unlocking it quickly she handed him the keys climbing into the back of his van and finding said blankets" yeah there in here"
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:14 am

Percy took the keys gladly and held them in his hand tightly. A sly smile playing at his lips. Then he looked up and smiled at her. He leaned in to the van with his hands clasped above his head, forearms resting on the frame. "Cozy, No?"
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:18 am

she growled with a warning tone not liking the sly smile" percy you try anything and i will find every baby picture of you in this house....post them at school and THEN i will turn yo ublack and blue the next time you need healing instead of healing you" narrowed blue eyes flashed with a bit of fear in them.She didnt fear him, but rather the though of him shutting her im the van...where it would be dark and...smalll..
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:23 am

"I am shocked that you would think so little of me. I wasn't thinking of shutting you out here all alone. What sort of man would I be to leave a woman outside, by herself, helpless?" He climbed inside the van on his knees and sat back onto his heels. He often slept in his van and knew it was quite warm inside, especially with the blankets she now held in her hands. He'd taken the seats out a long time ago, and there was plenty of space to stretch out.
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:26 am

Now as for your other question yes it seems cozy...and you have pillows in here somewhere...."she scooted foreward to feel around for the pillows soon finding them,she hands him one aand keeps one shesighs" crap i forgot this was just one huge blanket..."
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:28 am

Percy took the pillow and half smiled half grimaced. "that's not a problem, I can either climb in and unlock the door to the house, or we can stay our here and I'll stay on the front seat." He then leaned forward and kissed her lightly on the forehead. Then waited for her decision.
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:36 am

We can share the blanket percy...aand no you can sleep on the floor to..."she lay her pillow down close to the vans wallthe blanket big enough to go under them as a layer and over them
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:39 am

Percy tossed his pillow over and laid down on his back, hands behind his head. "Suit yourself, but us both staying in my van will incite rumors when everyone else wakes up." He said as he shut his eyes and smiled. "Rumors are a nasty thing."
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:42 am

She blushed then spoke lowly"which if they do i will pinpiont the starter then when they need healing ill turn them black and blue or do it while the sleep.."She lay down on her side covering up with a shudder the coldness of being outside getting to her( the doors still open)
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:45 am

"Mkay toots. Whatever makes you happy." He said without moving or opening his eyes. "It's a bit nipply out here, would you be a doll and shut the door? If I'm going to be blasphemed as being a man pig, I think I aught to act like one. Don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:48 am

she sighed sitting up getting the door with a small shudder at the small bit of snow that had blew in,her moving to lay back down" Percy you dont normally care what others think and you know for sure that i definatly dont give a danm ..and besides...i think most of the house realizes that i like you ..."
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:50 am

Percy opened one eye and looked at her. "You like me? I had no idea." He shut his eyes again. "Nope, I don't believe it. If you liked me you wouldn't thwart my game so much."
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:56 am

"thwart your game? you think i'm Lieing to you Percy..?"she spoke a bit coldly on the last sentence before turning to face the wall,closing here eyes as she speaks softly" why do you think i'm always waiting for you when you come home Or healing you...? your the only one i heal without askin ya know..."
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:01 am

He raised an eyebrow, opening one eye again. "Love, it's not my fault your not picking up what I'm laying down. You like me? That's fine and dandy. What do I do with that?" Percy yawned and stretched. "Maybe you should take a look at my position before you give me the cold shoulder. Jut sayin'. I see what hand you're playing, but you've still got a few cards in your hand... it's up to you to play them."
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:04 am

she sighs knowing he is right and as if she was on autorun,she moved over to curl up next to his side,bringing her pillow with." yeah yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:06 am

Percy smiles a victorious but sweet smile and wraps an arm around her. "That wasn't so hard was it?" Then he kissed the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:08 am

she shakes her head and looks up at him as he moved to kiss her head,her meeting his lips with hers as she smirked
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:10 am

Percy met her lips gladly and sunk deeper into them bringing his other arm from behind his head to hold her closer. He paused and looked down at her smiling.
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:11 am

A small smirk graced the blondes lips as she cuddles" now we should sleep Percy ...Try t o refrain from groping in your sleep" she said try not dont..And she smiled nuzzlign against his neck as she closed her eyes and was out like a light.
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:16 am

Percy guffawed at her remark, and listened as she fell asleep. Then tenderly, he lifted her head from his chest and placed it on the pillow, then he found his spare house key in the glove box, got out of the van and went inside. Time was progressing quickly and it was almost time to get up for their first day back to school this semester. He thought it best to hit the shower first rather than wait through the bathroom jam that would undoubtedly await him if he waited.
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:43 pm

She woke shivering,waking up as the first rays of sunlight(of the sun rising rather),her realizing she wa s alone with a shudder she gulped and opened the door with a hurryied air.running to the door finding it unlocked she darts inside shutting it with a sigh of relief,before she headed to her room to grab clothes,before heading to the bathrrom managi ng to caatch percy coming out,and slid in before the next person.
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:58 am

Percy was a little shocked to see Nini in the hall as he stepped out of the bathroom. He'd been toweling off his hair and stepping lightly on the cold floor in his bare feet so that he almost knocked into her. "Whoa! Didn't see ya there love." He smiled at her. He let the towel fall around his bare shoulders and sauntered off in the direction of his room, clad only in his dark jeans.
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:31 am

she just smiled at him as she went into the shower.
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:57 am

Instead of getting dressed Percy went down to breakfast after laying his towel out. The kitchen was empty when he got there, so he poured himself a bowl a cereal and sat down to eat it. He was munching and thinking for a long while, listening to the sounds of the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your a right Crazy Man(van)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Paradise :: Role Plays :: Role Play-
Jump to: