RP Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We don't just embrace insanity here. We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your a right Crazy Man(van)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

Your a right Crazy Man(van) Empty
PostSubject: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:38 am

She Knocked on his door a few times and after no answer she had tried to open it.finding it was unlocked she had opened the door name coming from her mouth Percy.... the 'y' almost silent as she saw that Percy had basicly crashed,still in the wet clothes...With a smile in her eyes and on her lips she went to a closet in the hall fetching on of the few mop buckets that were stored their,going down to the kitchen she grabbed a few icecubes setting them in the bucket just so her hands wouldn't get could from holding them. Heading back to percys room she smirked moving to his bedside and setting down the ice cubes so that if Percy moved just a litle bit they would come in contact with cold Skin,then she hurried out tothe hall putting the bucket back and shutting his door as she stepped inside his room sitting on the floor out of sight a bit to wait..
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:44 am

It was a long time before Percy even moved, he started to roll over and was partially awakened by something cold and wet touching his skin. He mechanically swiped at it without opeing his eyes and rolled over. He laid there a moment before the cold water of an icecube soaked through the back of his shirt and he half jumped half wiggled off the bed and fell on the floor. Slowly but surely he opened and adjusted his eyes to the dark room and saw a pretty blonde girl sitting on the floor in front of his door. He smiled at her with a crooked smile "That's not a very nice way to wake a man up."
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/brewedgaming/bg
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:46 am

" Well Percy you were pretty dead to the world so what did you do to get all beat up ?" she speaks raising a pale thin eyebrow ,it hiding amongst the few tendril of dark blonde hair that covers her forehead,Bright ice blue eyes showing laughter
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:49 am

Percy continued to stare into the girls blue eyes and smile for a long while before answering. "To be honest love, I really have no idea." Then he got up off the floor, walked over to her and offered her his hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:51 am

she tooks his hand and stood up with his help" You have no idea as to why you come home all bloody and beat up? your a flirt Dear Percy.. so you absentmindly must of kicked into flirting mode and have gotten your ass kicked...again " she speaks softly blue eyes slightly narrowed as she speaks
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:57 am

Percy laughed under his breath and smiled broader still holding her hand. "Last thing I remember is meeting some guys for a few drinks and being challenged to a drink off by a big biker guy... How could I refuse" He tilted his head a bit so his hair wasn't so much in his eyes. "I held my own through 6 shots. But; I'm sure you can deduce who won. That's in that past though and I'm all better... thanks to you." then he bent and kissed her hand lightly.
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:00 am

she sntached her hand away a blush upon her cheeks" Geez Percy what have i told you...dont challenge random big bullies... she shakes her head with a snort before staring back up at him ." i think your quiet lucky i am here ! if i didnt have the power that i did you'd be in the hospital so much there be a room with your name"
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:04 am

Percy fakes innocence and asks playfully "Me? Challenge bullies? I wouldn't dream of it. It's hardly my fault if they think their girls having an innocent chat with a lad like myself is a challenge to their honor." He laughs a short laugh and reaches to pull her into a hug. "I am very lucky to have you though."
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:08 am

stepping out of his reach she stood hands on her hips" Well then i suppose i could make you sick so you cant go picking fight...or rather something of the sort..."she flashed him a smile of cuteness now as she spoke""that or you take me to a bar with you when you go and you drive me to school this whole year!
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:14 am

Percy sighed and sat back on his bed. "you know I can't do that." He said all of a sudden serious. "for one; You can't go to bars, plus; I wouldn't feel right subjecting you to that sort of atmosphere at such a young age." He put up a hand to keep her from responding before he'd finished." Second: I'm newly sixteen. I can't legally drive anyone else in the car without a licensed adult driver in the car." After saying his piece he put his hands behind his head and laid back on the bed turning to face her.
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:19 am

She would pout and sigh fine then no car ride BUT you still should take me with you to a bar one time!...il be 21 on janurary thriteenth! even if i dont look like it....or act like it...
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:23 am

"Then that; I may consider... But there's still 8 days till then. And that's a school night." He said as he winked up at her... "out of curiosity love; what were you hoping for with the ice-cubes?" He added with his most dashing smile.
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:26 am

One they were there to wake you up which they did, and come on can't we sneak in sooner...you know Mrs.Tromperie won't let you take me out....shes a strict old fashioned type mum remember...and she'll want me to stay home or something..."She spoke looking down a bit giggling and with a grin she grabbed his keys darting out of his room and down the hall ,hoping to make it out side and onto the lawn before percy could catch her.
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:29 am

Percy was about to respond to her when she snatched his keys and ran out the door. Quickly he made a dash for the window. He threw it open hopped across to the tree outside and shimmied down it's branches just as he'd done so many times before while sneaking out. He leaned against his van as Nimiane came out the door, keys in hand. He didn't say anything, just smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:32 am

she grinned and wiggled his keys between her fingers,twirling them around on of her fingers" i wasnt going for your van percy... she giggled and smirked as she dropped his keyson the ground,snow/grass now hiding his keys/
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:36 am

Percy's face dropped. He lunged for his keys as she burried them beneath her feet. Lightning struck and Percy took a deep breath to calm himself. With eyes closed he queried "Now why, on earth, would you do a thing like that?" He looked up at her with his sultry eyes, but his jaw was still set and the clouds continued to roll in.
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:39 am

Becuase your a right crazy man Percy..i know exactly where they are so dont lose it...although i dont mind the storms they dont frighten me..."shewould step up to him so their toes touched as she smiled up at him
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:43 am

Percy opened his eyes and looked down into hers. His jaw was still set and he didn't trust himself to say anything yet. He took a deep breath in; the cold air filled his lungs and the scent of winter filled his nostrils, intermingled with the smell of something else, something sweeter.
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:47 am

Her eyes were almost the same shade of blue as a winter storms sky. a hand reaching up as she lay a hand on his cheek"your not that mad percy you can calm down .."her fingers would trace his jawline as she continued looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:52 am

Percy shut his eyes to her caress, and let his jaw settle after a while. He let the natural sky take back over and the clouds receded ever so slightly. Eventually he opened his eyes "There are a few things in life you need to remember in life. Don't ever mess with a cowboys truck. Likewise; don't mess with my van. At least not against my will."
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:54 am

she smiled at him " yeah well i only like to mess with you. beside your moodswings on the weather dont scare me....nor do you to much"she let her hand settle on his chest,her hand mere inches from his heart as she continued watching him
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:56 am

Percy sighed and covered her hand with his, then lifted it off his chest and kissed her palm. "It's cold out here."
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:00 am

she blushed and smiled" the great percy man of weather is cold?" althought at the end of her sentence she backed up from him bending to grab his keys and when she stood she held them out to him before quickly dropping them into her pocket"....And you dont have a house key on the chain and i locked the doors....great...and no im not climbing the tree to get in your window..."
Back to top Go down
Ceeyena

Ceeyena

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:03 am

Percy mustered up his best half smile and stuck his hands leisurely in his pockets then leaned back onto his van. "Who said anything about climbing into the window?"
Back to top Go down
Shui Zane

Shui Zane

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:06 am

"considering you climbed out of a tree from your window plenty a times and climb up and in plenty of times i assumed... do you still have the blankets i put in your van for the piinic the family was supposed to take a few months ago?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your a right Crazy Man(van)   Your a right Crazy Man(van) Empty

Back to top Go down

Your a right Crazy Man(van)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Paradise :: Role Plays :: Role Play-
Jump to: